We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about
303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Create automated tests in the area of Linux based Edge devices and Cloud
- Coordinate / maintain GitLab based CI pipelines and trigger tests
- Maintenance of the test scripts and the test framework
- Documenting and analyzing the test scripts execution results
- Collaboration with the development team to collect the information required for the test data creation
Your skills and experience
- Current student at a Swiss university in the field of computer science or similar
- Some knowledge or curiosity about the area of (automated) software testing
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering (wiring, mounting)
- General knowledge of test automated tools like Cypress
- Experience with Linux-based embedded devices and Scrum development is a valuable plus.
- Communicative and open personality
- Good level of English
- Start immediately or by agreement for at least one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time