Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? At Siemens Healthineers, we rely on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal – that's what our company name says. Siemens Healthineers stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, coupled with our long tradition as the world's leading technology group in the increasingly dynamic healthcare industry.
We offer a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond oneself to develop personally and professionally. Does that sound interesting to you?
Then become part of our global team as an HR Data Engineer (f/m/d)!!
Task and responsibilities:
- You act as HR Data Engineer for our global HR/IT landscape and related topics.
- You will work to clarify technical requirements for analytical problems (focus data integration and modeling) and consult IT service- & business product owners on data related topics while acting as the subject matter expert.
- You will develop and implement data provisioning requests, including data integration, views and flows.
- You will pro-actively identify and implement improvements to maintain optimal system performance.
- You think about the 'big picture', considering end-to-end processes and identify cross-topic dependencies.
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external service management teams and drive related activities.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration.
- You have several years of experience in the field of HR data management and HR data architecture.
- You have strong technical expertise in working with DB technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Oracle, Hadoop, MS-SQL etc.), data integration methods (e.g. ODBC, CDC and ETL), data catalog tools (e.g. Informatica EDC /Axon, Collibra) and data architecture concepts (Data Vault 2.0).
- You have good understanding of frontend and analytics applications (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik).
- You are experienced working in international and interdisciplinary HR/IT related projects.
- You are familiar with and understand the compliance requirements as they pertain to IT projects in the healthcare industry.
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology.
- You strive to translate business challenges and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions.
- You are a well-structured worker with a strong ability to think analytically, you are able to work independently, and you have a thirst for knowledge.
- You have particularly strong analytical and teamworking skills, take the initiative readily and are highly motivated.
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in highly complex situations.
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation. Your English language skills are excellent, both spoken and written, and german language skills are an advantage.
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver.
Being part of our team: Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time