Title: Solution Director (f-m-d) Machine Building
Location: Nürnberg or other DI major locations in Germany
Mode of Employment: full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
- In this newly created function, position holder drives DI’s customer-centric solution approach across multiple vertical ecosystems, in close collaboration with our X-BU community incl. dedicated DI AUT and DI SW go-to-market- and technical stakeholders with focus on machine building.
- Brings our new DI solution model and related Interlock processes to life
- Creates unique solutions w/ focus on customer value, resolving vertical ecosystem incl. machine builder needs, by applying DI-wide solutions to machine builders
- Drives differentiating solutions that anticipate future opportunities in a converging IT/OT landscape in close alignment with the machine building-, Xcelerator-, Digital Enterprise- and Business Model Lab community
- Engages with strategic customers to understand solution requirements and collaborates with selected internal / external solution partners to extend all of DI’s solution capabilities
- Establishes firm financial foundation for solutions based best in class machine building context and business value justification
- Supports definition of vertical ecosystem/ machine building solution messaging and value propositions incl. go-to-market enablement for direct and indirect channel sales organizations
- Facilitates the integration of solutions/ multi-product offerings into our sales enablement platforms via compelling challenger campaigns and our Digital Enterprise Experience Center
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master’s degree in engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Manufacturing Operations Management, or equivalent.
- You have long years professional work experience in manufacturing processes/ practices, multi-disciplinary domain know-how incl. Automation and Software portfolio.
- You bring with profound knowledge in machine building industry with deep understanding of value drivers incl. business- and technical verification and rel. front-line sales experience.
- Concentrated experience in highly automated and data-intensive machine building across industries (specific know-how, practical experience in machine building solutions).
- Outstanding ability to collaborate & communicate across organizational boundaries, with stakeholders from disciplines as sales/ business development/ marketing and technical teams incl. software context.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentations skills.
- A can-do attitude is essential to the task.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time