Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8t51udq-I
You want to help accelerate the digital transformation and build a more sustainable future by reducing CO2 emissions, lowering industry energy consumption, or improving resource efficiency?
Create a better tomorrow with us at Siemens Digital Industries!
As an Area Sales Specialist, you will work closely with our B2B customers to provide innovative and environmentally friendly solutions tailored to their needs. You play an important part influencing overall customer happiness and achieving annual sales growth aspirations.
Your daily work includes:
Direct customer interaction, including efficient customer consultancy on products, systems, solutions, and services in an assigned territory.
Analyzing market conditions and building a network of partners.
Developing new customers and generating additional revenue.
Collaborating and working out proposals with the support of back-office teams, knowledgeable colleagues, and management.
Acting as a point of contact for customers on commercial matters and influencing collaboration within the organization to secure customer support
Use your skills to move the world forward.
You are the right candidate for this position if the following description fits you...
- Supports the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' offerings effectively.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers client overall goals and objectives .
- Taking ideas and turning them into compelling stories that customers want to experience and hear about is your personal claim.
- You have passion for Siemens solutions, products, and services, understanding of their value and the ability to help customers get the most out of our portfolio. (e.g., HMI, SINAMICS, TIA Portal).
- At least 5 years experience in sales or product specialist, same industrial segment and portfolio are preferable
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronical Engineering
- Good communication in English both written or spoken also High proficiency in Bahasa
In return, we offer:
flexible working models that allow for time off for yourself and your family
an attractive remuneration package
benefits to opt for an insurance plan, and health that suit your individual need
development opportunities for personal and professional growth
colleagues that are as thoughtful, encouraging, hardworking, and driven as you
an outstanding open-minded culture with an ecosystem of a large company like Siemens
Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
This is what happens after you apply:
- CV Screening
- Talk with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- Personality and Sales Fit Assessment (Optional)
- 1-3 Business Interviews
- Medical Check Up
Want to learn more about us?
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market.
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushing our boundaries to take our customers to the next level where they can exceed their expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq.html) - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time