Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Apprentice for Building Solution, in Milan within the regional Solution & Services BU area who will be trained in 2 years as Service Porfolio Specialist for Building Solution.
During the apprenticeship you will receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills and you will have the support of a mentor to achieve your career steps
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Service Porfolio Specialist for Building Solution some of your main activities will be:
- Analyze business data to understand how to improve service, granting kpi creation and monitoring
- Support sales colleagues to develop “core service business” in line with central strategy
- Understand new digital service portfolio and support sales colleagues to promote it
- Focus on activating the “digital transformation” of service
- You have less than 30 years of age, in accordance with the Italian apprenticeship contract
- You are fresh graduate or you have a technical academical background
- Master degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical or Computer Science Engineering
- You have familiarity with office applications and networking VPN Firewall
- Team player ability, strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time