As Siemens Financial Services (SFS) continues to grow, our accounting systems, solutions, and processes must evolve with it. Our accounting team is looking for an individual to help transform the future of the accounting landscape within the Solutions and Processes team. The successful applicant must be a solution-orientated individual with a desire to understand and improve processes.
This role will be based in our Stoke Poges office, and in line with our flexible working policy, will offer a combination of home and office working.
What part will you play?
- Contribute to SFS wide digitalisation projects and ensure that our international accounting colleagues are able to perform their tasks efficiently.
- Analyse processes and workflows and, together with the specialist departments, develop customised solutions to further develop our accounting processes with a view for global scaling.
- Manage and support the transformation of our accounting team’s needs into technical requirements, which can be used as a basis for the implementation of new solutions.
- Discuss and align new concepts and processes with partners across SFS and IT.
What skills and experience can you bring to the role:
- Professional experience in the field of finance, financial process consulting or project management
- You are passionate about delivering high-quality projects while motivating team members and keeping their enthusiasm high. With your positive “can do” attitude, you are the perfect fit for our team
- Good understanding of business processes and how technology supports these
- You are an excellent communicator, familiar with change management concepts and can engage stakeholders to drive topics forward.
- Very good technical knowledge of project management tools, ERP solutions, and new technologies in these areas
- You are solution orientated with strong analytical skills. You understand complex processes and know how to identify risks and propose remediation solutions
- Experienced working in a diverse, cross-functional team and a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What you’ll get in return
At SFS, our people are our most important asset, and what matters to them matters to us. We are committed to driving positive change in society and the workplace. Watch our video to find out more -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSNxhZnA3s
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday, private healthcare, competitive pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor our benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time