IT Application Management Professional ( RITM0124285 )
The IT Professional for our application platforms will be partispate in a DX initiative to complete the documentation of Operation Manuals for all DX Advance applications. He/She will work closely with business process owners, DOO and SHS DX IT BPM.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Ensure understanding of the Application by completing a knowledge transfer with
Service Provider/Application Manger/Owner
• Support in completing the technical sections of the operation manual
• co-ordination with Service Provider/Application Manger/Owner/ ITSPOCs/
Cybersecurity teams in completing the rest of the Operation Manual sections
• Provide regular status report on the progress of each Operation Manual to ITSPOCs/
• Escalate to the ITSPOCs/ Cybersecurity when support is required
• Familiar with working in a regulated environment following defined processes,
procedures to ensure quality.
Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills:
• Hold an engineering or equivalent degree in information technology, computer science
or in a related field.
• 3-5 years of experience working in IT especially in the areas of Application Life Cycle
Preferred Technical Skills/Process Knowledge:
• Good knowledge and understanding of IT Applications.
• Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence.
• Experience in Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Application Service
Management and Project Management.
• You are also experienced in the following areas – ITIL, IT Service Management (ITSM).
• You are knowledgeable in IT system architecture, SW Development, Systems
Integration, Compliance, Cybersecurity.
• Knowledge with various information technology areas (e.g., Cloud Technologies:
• Strong analytical, technical, functional, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• High customer orientation and focus on Quality.
• Team player with intercultural skills.
• Ability to effectively work together with colleagues and partners around the globe.
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
• Fluent in English verbal and written communication.
• Flexible to work in shifts
An independent, self driven, reliable and customer-oriented way of working rounds off your
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time