Job Title – Process Expert - Opportunity to Cash
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us Siemens Technology Services Private Limited is a Service provider to different Siemens entities across the globe. As a world leader and service provider, we bring a lot of value creation for the different Siemens Businesses and in the process, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress Your new role – challenging and future-oriented.
Change the future with us
- Prepare patients for scanning by recording history and consent.
- Issue clear with patient instructions and understand / correlate clinically the Indications and contraindications
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing reassurance and support as required.
- Understand and handle patient / equipment safety aspects in depth
- Using CT/MR equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Perform / run basic equipment routine checks
- Monitoring patients during exams and Documenting information with computers.
- Performing regular sequences on the CT/MR scanner as per the prescription of required scans.
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions.
- Evaluating scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality and image clarity requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor's degree in radiologic technology.
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a CT/MR technologist.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- The ability to work / concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time