For factory automation business unit, we are looking for an S7-1500T product sales specialist. The main responsibility is to push S7-1500T motion controller product portfolio to relevant channels and target customers.
What are my responsibilities?
• Product sales specialist for S7-1500T to achieve sales target
• Familiar with Siemens’s motion product include motion controller and drives, especially for S7-1500T
• Learn the market competitive situation in motion controller market
• Develop target OEM and SI/project jointly with region sales or independently
• Track the pilot machine/project development
• Product support on S7-1500T to responsible sales unit
• Marketing and promotion activities on S7-1500T portfolio
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Rich knowledge of responsible SIEMENS products or competitors corresponding products, especially motion products
• Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with mid/high-end PLC and motion controller.
• 3+Sales experience in SI, distributor or international/domestic PLC supplier.
• Bachelor or above.
• Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
• Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
• Quick learner and with good business sense
• Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
• Team work spirit
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
SIMATIC by Siemens is one of the world's leading industrial automation systems. It includes a range of industrial automation products designed to accommodate a large variety of tasks. Flexible and cost-effective, the SIMATIC system is ideally suited to manage the ever-growing demands the manufacturing and process industry requires of today’s machines and systems.
SIMATIC S7-1500T offers rich selection for varies customers in terms of machine builder, production line builder etc. Combined with the advantages of TIA portal, an integral component of the "Totally Integrated Automation Portal" engineering framework, simple and efficient commissioning of this new series of controllers is guaranteed. The controllers are graduated into several different performance classes for use across all applications. The software optimizes all planning, machine and process procedures. With its intuitive user-interface, its simple functions, and its complete data transparency, it is extremely user-friendly. Pre-existing data and projects can be integrated effortlessly, which guarantees security of investment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time