Digital Industries, India is looking for Finance Person for Process Automation (PA) business unit in our organization. The candidate should have a proven track record in Performance Controlling as well as Business Administration while continuously adapting to the changing context in which we operate.
Role and the challenge:
- Participate in commercial discussions and actively involved in the order acquisition phase analyzing customer’s requirements, and examining their commercial and contractual feasibility in an offer. Drive the review and evaluation of the contract conditions, and ensures alignment with Legal. Ensure customer orders are booked in the system and revenue is recognized in line with IFRS guidelines.
- in coordination with Sales Manager and ensure achievement. Ensure, the un-executed order value is Clean & Deliverable.
- Periodic receivable review, plan monthly collection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum. Continuous follow-up & liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments, reconciliation of accounts, ensure CRG is at lowest value, follow-up of expired BG's, in order to improve the cash collections for the office. Responsible for liquidation of Sales Tax & HSS liability. Visits to Channel Partner & Customers to resolve their grievances and ensure win-win situation.
- Identifies & reports all commercial risk. Create and review quarterly TOD provision / PAS and ensure adequate provisions are available.
- Preparation of monthly business reports in order to facilitate management making timely decisions. Provide timely & qualitative information pertaining to Order Income, Revenue, SG&A, UOV, UBC, Collection, Cashflow etc. in order to maintain transparency in business transactions enabling management to take appropriate & timely/corrective actions.
- Coordination with auditors and also ensuring that any internal control deficiency identified in a process is fixed. Ensure compliance with all internal/external regulations
- Preparation of monthly/yearly selling cost analysis, review of allocation key and take corrective actions to ensure correct impact in books of accounts. Preparing MSA documents for taking forward covers for Forex.
We don’t need superheroes/Superheroines, just super minds!
- B.Com / M. Com
(Mandatory) Preferably MBA Finance / CA or ICWA Inter
- Experience 3-5 years in sales commercial function
- Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
- Ability to work under pressure and adherence to deadline is critical
- Good analytical and communication skill
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS office & SAP
- Customer and solutions-oriented and able to build strong internal as well as external working relationships.
- Familiar with Accounting concept under SFRG.
- Have experience in commercial sales activities.
- Strong knowledge of GST, HSS & Bank Guarantee. Good accounting knowledge. Well-versed with commercial terms & conditions.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We have multiple openings across different locations. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time