At Siemens we are creating a world that we are proud to hand over to the next generation. For us this is more than a job, it´s the opportunity of a lifetime and our shared passion. Join us and create a better tomorrow!
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Key Account Manager to join our team, eager to work for a decarbonized future and learn in a young organization with high aspirations.
You will be responsible for developing and executing on sales strategies for international customer accounts. As a Key Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for our key customers, working to build strong relationships and identify opportunities for common growth.
• As part of our eMobility Account Management team, you will be responsible for the global support and development of internationally active accounts from the areas of fleet and logistics operators, vehicle OEMs and charge point operators for eMobility charging solutions
• Generating knowledge about the strategy of the respective accounts in the company headquarters, but also about their possible national and subsidiary companies, as well as their political and business situation
• Develop and execute sales strategies
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, serving as their primary point of contact
• Identify opportunities for growth within key accounts and work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions
• Collaborate with product and marketing teams to ensure that customer needs are being met and that new products and services are developed to meet those needs
• Manage customer contracts and negotiations, ensuring that terms are favorable for both parties
• Monitor and report on sales performance against targets, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective action as needed
• Stay up to date with industry trends and market conditions to identify new opportunities and ensure that the company is well-positioned to take advantage of them
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of success in key account management or similar experience
• Good understanding of the eMobility market is preferable
• Experience working with customers in truck and bus OEMs and public charging operators is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze sales data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth
• Proven ability to develop and execute on sales strategies
• Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events
• Fluent in Swedish and English is required
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team. We celebrate the fearlessness to think differently and to break new ground with individual development opportunities. We offer global career opportunities and flexible ways of working to encourage a work-life balance.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply already today, we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 31st of March. For questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager; Jacob Cederlöf at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and for questions regarding the recruitment process contact Talent Acquisition Partner Heléne Stigsson at e-mail: email@example.com
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity: climate change, secure power, urbanization, and an aging population. With cooperation of more than 300,000 people and presence in more than 200 countries, we make a truly global impact. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better. We have a lofty goal in sustainability, to become climate neutral by 2030.
Read more and join our family: www.siemens.com
Our people make it happen.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time