Job Title – Sr. Process Associate - Opportunity to Cash
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us Siemens Technology Services Private Limited is a Service provider to different Siemens entities across the globe. As a world leader and service provider, we bring a lot of value creation for the different Siemens Businesses and in the process, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress Your new role – challenging and future-oriented.
Change the future with us
- Manage service delivery of Order to Cash (O2C) processes in scope.
- In charge of invoice processing, vendor master management; query resolution, indexing, Invoice reconciliation, and accounts reporting activities.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met on timelines and with accuracy.
- Ensure proper financial treatment of the team's transactions.
- Maintain sound Internal control environment.
- Lead Special Projects and handle customer expectations.
- Ensure feedback is provided for the process.
- Systematically identifies, analyze and tackle issues and problems to reach optimal solutions in a timely manner.
- ICC Billing & clarification of billing query.
- GS: End-to-end process – from order to the Invoice/cash collection.
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Order Management-( Sales order & PO order).
- Credit Management.
- Purchase Order Creation/Requisition.
- Order Fulfillment.
- GRN booking.
- Order Shipping.
- Delivery and Goods Issue.
- Customer Invoicing and Submission to the client.
- Reporting and Data Management.
- Offer Management and Submission
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
- Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies, and customs agencies.
- Monitoring delivery timetables.
- Actively proposing, process optimizations.
- Controlling circulation documents, verifying their correctness, and monitoring shipping documents.
- Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with the customers.
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring client satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms in the organization.
- Ensuring continuous interaction with the clients to make sure that area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Managing processes and monitoring the overall functioning of processes; identifying improvement areas and implementing measures to maximise customer satisfaction level.
- Mapping client’s requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with the guidelines specified by the client.
- Drive quality initiatives and process improvements.
- Conducting one – on – one session for every quarter and updating on-going performance.
- Responsible for delivering as per the SLA’s laid down by the client and internally.
- Closing Monthly Performance banding.
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time