Siemens a global powerhouse in electrical and electronic engineering is looking for a seasoned sales engineer with experience in selling Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution products for the Philadelphia, PA, and the Lehigh Valley markets.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
What you will do:
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the development and support of Distributors, Electrical Contractor opportunities with additional focus on achieving projects through area Construction Channel.
- You will provide market presence and channel support in the fore mentioned market servicing to achieve share growth.
- Fully utilize SieSales as the tool to develop and forecast contractor opportunities.
- Product support to include but not limited to; Panelboards, Switchboards, Medium Voltage gear, Lighting Panels, Low Voltage Switchgear, Busway, Motor Control Centers, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, IEC/NEMA Control, Safety Switches, and Residential Products.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution partners and channel.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of LV/MV power distribution product line.
- Self Starter with strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 5% of the time.
Not required but would be a plus:
- BS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Experience in selling to local electrical contractors is a requirement.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary.
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.