We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as a Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Supporting accountable business partners in mastering contractual challenges at all stages of the bid process. You will be responsible for the completion of all commercial/financial-related tasks to contribute to the project's success.
Siemens are all about flexibility and this role is no exception! We already offer hybrid working and are happy to consider remote working options. Please click here to read more about our flexibility culture.
If you feel like you don’t meet all the listed experiences, we’d encourage you to still apply as we pride ourselves on the Training and Development opportunities offered at Siemens.
What part will you play?
This exciting role covers a variety of responsibilities including:
- Analyse tenders, contracts and contracts-related documents and gives proactive advice.
- Participate in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of the negotiation strategy.
- Ensure adherence to internal standards and compliance with external regulations.
- Develop, implement and regularly reviews the claim strategy with regards to customers, sub-suppliers and partners together with project management.
- Contribute to the standardisation of contracts and improvement processes.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements.
- Provide support to the Project Manager to ensure the financial results fall in line with set targets
- Proactively set up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the Project Manager in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Stakeholder and budget management
- Team and project leadership and mentoring
- Critical thinking and selling ideas and concepts
- Financially astute with commercial awareness
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that training and development is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s career growth, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool - you can read more about our commitment to diversity by clicking here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion-focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time