Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 175 years.
We are looking for a Corporate Application Engineer to provide professional support to both our external and internal customers using our Design For Test software applications.
The Global Customer Support & Success (GCSS) division in Siemens is one of the largest contributors of revenue to the company and a critical element for customer satisfaction and success.
The applicant will have a special focus on for the Tessent product and DFT tools, mainly Tessent (including Scan and ATPG, MemoryBIST, TestKompress, and Diagnosis).
The successful candidate will work closely with support operations analysis team and customer support to enrich the resources available for customers on this area, he/she will also be working closely with the training and content development team to be able to enhance and create new updated training materials based on customer needs.
The position is located in Egypt but you will be working with account teams across Europe.Main Responsibilities
- Identifies problems and offers solutions.
- May need to deliver support via phone, email and on-site to meet Division goals; provides technical assistance to other CAE's.
- Engage as trusted advisor with customers to find ways to solve their analysis challenges with Tessent tools.
- Helps customers to use knowledge bases; may deliver customer training.
- Creates, processes, and maintains knowledge base records to style and content standards; develops work-around to compensate for product defects.
- Reviews product documentation; participates as development team member.
- Collaborate with Account Teams in the development of sales strategies and tactical plans to grow analysis business at their accounts.
- Communicate with the product division to influence product development in a favorable direction for our customers.
- Conduct product presentations, demonstrations, support evaluations, competitive benchmarking, deliver workshops and occasionally trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related technical field.
- Preferably has knowledge in the IC Test techniques and DFT methodologies.
- Prior experience with Tessent products is a plus!
- Take on new challenges and responsibilities and grow your competence into new areas as market constantly evolves.
- Willing to go the extra mile to make customers successful and win business for Siemens.
- Prior customer facing experience is a huge plus!
- Experience developing and/or delivering technical trainings is preferred.
- Experience in Analog Simulation is a plus!
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time