Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As an employee in the Siemens Energy, Hydrogen-electrolysis, with a special focus on Environmental
protection, Health and Safety (EHS), you are the central point of contact for project managers within customer
projects. You support the project managers in all questions related to EHS. Your Experience in Design or
operation of chemical plants enables you to set the right priorities and to focus on components and
procedures, which are relevant for EHS.
• As an EHS-Manager (f/m/d) for customer projects (quotation and execution phase), you will
foster the project team in the implementation of Environmental- Health and Safety regulations
and to follow the legal requirements.
• You implement EHS-relevant topics with customers, suppliers, internal and external
organizations according to "Project excellence guide"
• In the quotation phase, you will perform contract review regarding EHS-relevant topics and
defining project related EHS- requirements
• In addition, you will moderate risk assessments and enforce the implementation of mitigation
• You develop a project specific EHS plan in cooperation with customer, supplier and project
• You are the contact person for EHS-related topics in the project.
• Analysis of reported near misses and incidents is key for you to implement improvements and
learnings to avoid reoccurrence.
• You provide focused and project related trainings to the team
• Also, you Complement the Engineering-team during HAZOP-Analysis
• During Occasional inspections of Site-activities you will monitor the implementation and
practical use of EHS measures and continuously improve them.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You have a master's or diploma degree in system engineering, chemical process engineering
or comparable with strong focus on EHS
• You have many years of relevant professional experience with focus on EHS-aspects in
design or operation of chemical plants, process-industry and ideally in handling of hydrogen.
• Ideally, you already have good knowledge in the field of electrolysis technology
• Your systematic way of working is characterized by your ability to analyze and structure. You
also have experience in consulting, coaching, moderation and presentation techniques.
• As an independent EHS expert in our projects, management- and moderation- skills are a
matter of course for you.
• You communicate securely in German and English, spoken and written.
Benefit and reward:
• You are part of global project teams, implementing future technology
• You combine your knowledge with experience of new technology
• As part of Siemens Energy you will play a role in energizing society
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time