For Factory Automation SIMATIC system support department, we are looking for user interface design assistant for SIMATIC HMI. The main responsibility is design UI of HMI project and collaborate with HMI engineers for the implementation.
What are my responsibilities?
· Design UI regarding the requirement of internal/external projects. Collaborate with HMI engineer for the approach of the design in engineering.
· Optimize the UI design for the HMI project and library.
· Coordinate necessary internal resources (resources from China locally and headquarters as well) to deliver the appropriate design solution suggestions to customers based on Siemens solution
· Innovation content for designing based on SIMATIC HMI products.
· Work in team with other members and cooperate with other teams that take designing responsibilities from different perspectives within Siemens.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering / Digital Media Technology / Symbolic Systems (Human-Computer Interaction track) / UI Design related
· Good knowledge in software e.g. Figma or other UI design products…
· Big interesting in automation solution and products (i.e., PLC, HMI, SCADA, etc.)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time