Siemens PLM Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Summer 2023 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
• Currently enrolled as a undergraduate student
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
• Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
• Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
• Paid volunteer time off
• Employee discounts at our top customer sites
• Networking with our global leaders
• Mentorship from senior engineers
• Individual career development planning
• Professional and technical workshops
• Energetic student community
• Leadership opportunities
• Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Global Customer Advocacy Center of Excellence
The Global Customer Advocacy Center of Excellence is committed to inspiring trusted partnerships with our customers and internal stakeholders to build an optimized experience for our customers.
In this internship, you will play an essential role in sourcing and activating customer stories and peer reviews. The result of your efforts will be a growing and visibly more robust group of advocates who get value out of interacting with us and their peers and are willing to widely share their positive experiences with Siemens products and services. You’ll also provide immediate value to our internal stakeholders and customers by creating resources and training materials to educate and share best practices around customer advocacy.
• Develop and promote resources and training materials to educate internal stakeholders on customer advocacy initiatives
• Partner with internal stakeholders on customer research initiatives
• Partner with internal teams to find customer stories in domains where none currently exist and promote opportunities for developing them to customer facing teams
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the development of marketing assets from customer review content (e.g., case studies, blogs, podcasts, videos...)
• Liaise with internal execution teams to amplify customer reviews within campaigns and on customer-facing websites
• Create and maintain corporate and product profiles on third-party peer review platforms to align with our go-to market strategy
• Studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Passionate about creating great customer experiences
• A great communicator
• Able to work effectively in matrixed organizations
• Experience creating content and designing assets
• Ability to quickly learn how to use project management and communication tools like Jira, Wrike, and Microsoft Teams
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
The hourly range for this position is $22.00 to $50.00 Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave and paid volunteer time off.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.