Job Title – Software Developer
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- Understand the Business / Functional Requirements.
- Preparing test strategy and test plan from req docs.
- Responsible for manual testing of the Pega applications and its integration with external systems.
- Defect tracking along with logging and regression testing.
- Communicating with customers on daily basis about project progress and risks.
- Providing test status to internal/ external stake holders.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Pega BPM testing.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in one or more scripting languages or automation tools like QTP, Selenium.
- Have good Knowledge about Agile Studio.
- Having good knowledge about pega Unit testing rule creation.
- Validate PEGA application functionality using tools like Tracer, PAL, Clipboard, DBTrace, Decision Tables, Decision Trees, Data Tables and SLA’s.
- Experience in preparing System, Integration test strategies and test plan.
- Experience in testing data migration and Web Services.
- Design for BPM testing, test execution analysis & reporting.
- 2-3 years of experience with Test Deliveries in an onsite-offshore model and diverse stakeholder environment.
- Knowledge about Pega systems testing Guardrails™.
- Good Analytical skills & Communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Experience in testing System integrations will be added advantage.
- Customer relationship management.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bengaluru. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time