Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Project Coordinator, Angiography (IRCA), AT NAM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Coordinator, you will be expected to:
- As coordinator you will setup and monitor key customer/business projects, ensuring deliveries are met in a timely manner
- Identify issues that arise during key projects and collaborate with key stakeholders to maintain scheduled delivery
- Jointly communicate with all key stakeholders sharing updates and milestones
- Track progress and update business manager on Key Customer account activities (e.g. conversions)
- Assist in Coordinating business manager activities
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers
- Ability to learn and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of angiography space
- Previous experience with product marketing
- Demonstrate team orientation with strong communication skills and solid understanding of matrix organizational organization structures
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a minimally invasive angiography setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with office tools (excel, ppt, outlook, etc.)
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to internal customer requirements
- Ability to track multiple projects in parallel with maintaining long-term objectives
- Ability to travel to projects/meetings: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.