Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As part of the digital transformation team in sales you are the global contact person for our CPQ initiative (CPQ = Configure, Pricing & Quote).
- Defining a communication concept between sales regions and SI EA headquarter will be one of the first tasks.
- You support the global roll out of our new CPQ platform, keep the global community informed about new features and demonstrate new functionalities.
- Actively calling and obtaining feedback from regional companies covering the complete spectrum of different regions and their needs in the CPQ-process will be an important part of your work.
- Support the definition of new requirements (EPIC’s and Features).
- You have the competency to identify and evaluate optimization opportunities throughout the CPQ-process.
- Coordination and generation of documentation and guidelines for end-users (Train the Trainer).
- Your contribution is an acceptance catalyst for the global community.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have a bachelor´s degree in information technologies or electrical engineering with first professional experience.
- You have been part of a sales team, are used to working across regions and have been exposed to intercultural sensitivity. Working experience abroad is desirable but not a must.
- You are familiar with protection and automation products/systems or with medium voltage switchgears.
- It will be a plus if you have worked in software projects or gathered experiences with CPQ platforms.
- You have worked in agile environments.
- You are an expert in handling MS Office products.
- You have fluent English language skills and German language skills are a plus. Furthermore, you are open to travel internationally if needed.
- You are characterized as a person with high level communication skills, analytical skills, team orientation, resilience, and social competence.
- You are committed and flexible and have already successfully proven your independent and results-oriented way of working.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time