Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
The Siemens Healthineers Healthcare Consulting team provides a diverse portfolio of consultancy services to healthcare providers that significantly contributes to the ambitious growth of our Enterprise Service business. The purpose of the role is to support the Consulting team in the delivery of successful consulting projects and to lead on the collection, collation and analysis of healthcare data. These projects drive sustainable improvement of our customers’ operational, performance, quality and financial outcomes.
In this role you will be:
- Supporting the delivery of healthcare consulting projects across a diverse range of customers within GB&I
- Collating, interrogating and interpreting appropriate data sources to support consulting projects, including data analysis from Radiology Information Systems, EPR, teamplay and other customer systems as required
- Analysing patient and process workflows on-site and providing process maps to support customer understanding of their activities
- Developing high-quality, customer-facing PowerPoint presentations for both internal and customer facing work
To apply for this Analyst Consultant role, you will need a degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field, this may include Business, Medicine, Health Economics, Economic Sciences or an equivalent academic or work-related subject. You will also require the following:
- Understanding and experience of healthcare delivery in GB&I markets
- Utilisation and development of digital tools available to the Healthcare Consulting Team, including: Power BI, Simul8, Changeway, Concept Board and QlikSense
- Proficiency in standard business IT office systems and advanced IT skills in business intelligence/information systems
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, ability to generate engaging visual and statistical outputs
- Proficient in statistical and trend analysis
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
If this full-time Analyst Consultant job motivates and inspires you, please contact Siemens Healthineers today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
We have great benefits including, 26 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, bonus scheme, access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover, Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year, support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working. Siemens Healthineers are Great Place to Work Certified and a Top 100 Rate My Apprenticeship employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time