1. Drafting support for Engineering changes
2. Prepare complex 3D models, drawings, layouts, diagrams, and/or prototypes from data and customer specification.
3. Check Creo assemblies for potential interference problems.
4. Create labels in Corel Draw
5. Create proposals for new designs and existing design improvements.
6. Develop implement and maintain Drafting Standards and Procedures for CAD and Team Center Software.
7. Experience working with other internal departments and external consultants, such as PTC for Creo and soft Tech for Team Center.
8. Experience using PDM sotfware (Team Center, or equivalent).
9. Ability to learn, understand, document and teach the latest software enhancements that will benefit the team's performance.
10. Experience using Sheet metal module in Creo 4.0
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time