Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible
and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in
order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support to set up, develop and implement product strategy in region
- Possess good working knowledge of products and target suitable solutions for hospitals
- Communicate market intelligence internally and report to Product Sales Manager
- Support region direct sales and business partner in selling efforts
- Develop reference hospitals for Siemens products
- Summary selling tools to detail articles to support clinical marketing
- Work closely with related team members and region sales to ensure coordination and teamwork is achieved
- Technical and sales support on products for the projects (bidding, customer visits, putting together specification of product)
- Keep good relationship
with the VIP luminary in region
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 year working experiences in clinical or engineering industry sales/marketing, working in a multinational company is preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales/marketing or project management of managing commercial sales projects especially with hospitals
- Bachelor degree with majored in medical or bio-engineer
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time