Perform daily activities associated with the Siemens Global Shared Services’
Accounts Payable Payment Processing for 3rd party vendor Payment, Inter Company and Employee Payments activity.
Responsibilities: Performing Payment processing 3rd party vendor Payment, Inter Company and Employee Payments activity, emergency processing (as applicable), Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
What are my job responsibilities?
1. Perform Payments via Using SAP System, Siemens System and Bank Portals.
2. Monitor and Clear emails which are received from Supplier and Business Units.
3. Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics
associated with payment.
4. Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing
activity by following all established policies and
5. Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and
6. Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
7. Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular Company
As per the timelines.
How can I qualify for the role?
• An above average Degree in Accountancy or Finance
• Sound accounting knowledge and good understanding of P2P process
• Minimum 1 -2 years working experience in Payment Process
• Proficiency in Ms Office Packages like Word, Excel, Power Point
• Knowledge in SAP will have added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work shifts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time