At Siemens Healthineers, we believe that transformational changes will make it possible to turn today's challenges into opportunities. That is why it is our purpose to enable healthcare providers to increase value by Digitalizing Healthcare. Digital Services will empower healthcare providers to transform towards value-based care, ultimately leading towards personalized medicine. We bring it together - medical devices, healthcare professionals, and patients.
The development arm of Digital services, Siemens Helthineers believes in the Digital transformation through people excellence. To achieve this, we are looking for enthusiastic, people-oriented and highly motivated change-agent in the role of Team Manager.
The main responsibilities for the above position are:
• Functional management / servant leadership / coaching of staff; Enabler for People leadership program: target setting, evaluation and competency development.
• Transformation of the development organization towards LEAN, Continuous Delivery and DevOps principles and practices while putting people first.
• Resource planning and management: staffing team for projects, ensuring availability of right competencies, assigning responsibilities, allocating work and ensuring utilization across projects.
• Managing and controlling projects within the given time and budget to ensure all internal and external requirements are met.
• Managing the delivery processes of the team and ensuring processes for development, testing and integration, documentation etc. are in place.
• Ensuring availability of required working environment (procurement of equipment, availability of relevant software).
• Developing competencies of team, handling transfer of responsibilities and know-how for new projects in a planned manner.
• Regular reporting to management as well as to partner on status, risks, issues and important information.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
General Experience & Skill Set
Qualification: BE (CS, E&C, Information Technology) / MBA / MCA
Experience: 8-10 years’ experience on software development projects, out of which at least 2 years includes people management.
• Experienced in staffing and retention, personnel development, target setting reward & recognition and evaluation, servant leadership and putting people first.
• Knowhow of quality management and application of quality principles and processes in projects, code and product quality management.
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes. Experience working with Agile / Lean teams is essential.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
• Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively.
• Experienced in Organization/project transformation into Continuous Delivery and LEAN practices.
• Avid techie with knowledge of latest and greatest in product development technology landscape(.Net/Web etc)
• Hunger for software delivery excellence and being a key change agent to gradually achieving it
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time