1. Interpretation of relevant government policies, combined with the company's business areas and future development directions to provide insightful market analysis.
2. Planning and cooperation with relevant government agencies and the implementation of related projects.
3. Collaborate with the relevant departments of the company to integrate resources to achieve projects and briefings.
4. Plan and arrange high-level government meetings, support the docking and cooperation between the company's senior management, relevant departments and government departments and agencies.
5. Collection and collation of government information, planning policies, and project information.
1.Bachelor's degree from key universities, journalism major is preferred.
2.Interested in strategic, management consulting and medical industry, enthusiastic about strategic topics, such as enterprise development, digital transformation, training program design, etc., and relevant work experience is preferred.
3. Excellent logical analysis ability and sensitive business insight.
4. Good Chinese and English skills, proficient computer operation and strong written expression skills.
5. Independent and teamwork ability.
6. Adapt to multitasking under fast-paced high intensity.
7. Have medical consulting background or education-related companies experience is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time