Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We at Siemens are innovation drivers in digitalization. Our solutions craft the world around us and are already crafting the future today.
Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to coordinate their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They foster their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus crafting the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the vital support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert or leader.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 5 - 7 years of overall experience in automation testing using C# as the primary language
• Very good manual testing knowledge
• Good Knowledge in C#, .Net framework 4.0+, .Net Core 3.0
• Fair knowledge on scripting
• Very good debugging skills.
• Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
• Proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
• Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
• Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
• Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
• Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
• Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
• Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
• Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time