Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support team on production management, marketing event planning and execution.
- Assist in the research, development, launch and release of new products and solutions.
- Responsible for promotional channels including social media, publications, training platforms, nationwide conferences, etc.
- Conduct product-related business analysis and regularly track and update customer feedback, clinical and technological trends.
- Maintain relationship with local luminary customers in the region
- Responsible for industry information and marketing intellegency gathering and analysis, to support new strategy solution project.
- Other production and marketing operation issues assigned.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferred in medical, natural science, biomedical engineering, commercial and marketing related majors
- Internship experience in consulting or marketing positions is preferred
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork
- Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time