Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
Your strong knowledge of real-world logistic experience allows you to be sure how to build real value through software solutions? If that's a yes, then you could be at the heart of our EMEA PreSales team!
Presales Solutions Consultants play a critical role in developing customer relationships. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
As part of the Software Sales Teams, and involved on complex issues/ products, you will participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of solutions related to Siemens Digital Logistics portfolio, by engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level customers business and technical requirements to determine customer needs.
You will determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is gathered prior to an offer. You will provide Proof of Values or Proof of Concepts and also work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
Building effective and valuable relationships is central to the role. So naturally, you need to create trust and credibility with our customers and be great at spotting the opportunity for true business value. You are acting as a trusted adviser on our customer’s challenges, and how Siemens can improve their business:
- Using advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, you will support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering exciting and professional demonstrations of the technical capabilities.
- Referring to others for information where necessary, you select appropriate suites of technology and develop proposals for customer process improvements which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
We would love to hear from you if you’re from an industrial background and have expertise in logistics solutions such as SAP TMS, Supply On, E2Open, AX4 or similar and/or production logistics solutions (MES, APS or competitors’ products). You should come with real world industry experience in logistics.
A broad range of authentic, clear and credible communication skills are essential to this role. We need someone who is a great storyteller. You should be able to present a point of view in an eloquent way and articulate our Siemens Software approach to solution adoption.
- You can convince your customers in English as well as in French.
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations are hugely beneficial.
- A collaborative mentality, being a teammate who is able to work with all people (including engineers and senior managers), but also a self-starter who can show initiative and work autonomously are traits we value. You don’t share same location of work with your colleagues and the solutions they are responsible off differ from yours, so you have to work on your own and you need to collaborate with different other teams (country teams).
- We would like to you to bring creative problem-solving skills
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time