Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation as the Commercial/Finance Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
• Strong and proactive communication with technical & business administration
department heads, technical staff, project management, procurement and customer on commercial issues .
• Assure timely accounting on projects, JV’s , cost allocations, time sheet bookings.
• Check correctness of invoice bookings from suppliers and provide information in case of inquiries regarding invoices (payment terms and status etc)
• Review and drive existing process towards improvement & digitalization
• Close co-ordination with the project management team for booking of orders, invoicing follow-up on collection of payment,
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Students pursuing CA/ ACCA/ CPA or part qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with Bachelors/Diploma in Commerce or Business Administration or Accounting.
• Good knowledge of commercial and project controlling topics.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, focus on Excel
• Language skills: excellent English skills, written and verbal Personal Skills
• Strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty
• Excellent analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate open and effectively on all levels
• Able to be flexible in a dynamic environment and sometimes show the ability to work under pressure
• Capability to work within a team
• Motivated and curious with continuous strive to develop
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time