THIS IS YOUR NEW DEPARTMENT
As Value Center "Digital Engineering, Manufacturing and Automation" (~ 210 employees), Siemens Digital Industries IT, we drive the digital transformation of our research departments and Siemens plants worldwide. Together with our OT colleagues, we advise and develop modern, flexible and innovative solutions to increase productivity and thus drive the digitalization of Siemens business processes. As a value center, we are an important strategic partner for developing and testing (customer zero) innovative software solutions, IoT and AI solutions before they are sold to our end customers.
THIS IS YOUR NEW ROLE
In your new role Enterprise Architect for Cloud Native Software Development you will design the target architectures of Siemens Digital Industries together with our business experts. You will advise our OT experts from the business on how to use cloud native solutions to drive the digital transformation of our customers. In addition, you will steer our solution architects in the projects, and you will advise them on how to implement target architectures. One of your main focuses will be to test trends and innovative technologies and use them to develop new Siemens products and deploy them to our customers. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be a key advisor to our development and plant managers in our digitalization initiatives.
- Your consulting focus is on projects at the interface between IT, business, and service providers in the context of cloud / software engineering and their strategic challenges.
- You define architectures and their technical implementation for our global customers according to the reference architecture and customer requirements.
- You develop scalable reference architectures and define strategic requirements and architecture principles
- You will accompany projects in the implementation of strategic cloud projects up to complex improvement programs in the context of cloud organization consulting.
- In addition, you will support our project managers with pre-sales activities or provide sales support for our business units with external customers.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS – THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING
- You have a technical degree
- You have many years of experience in enterprise IT architecture with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform or other hyperscalers.
- You are proficient in designing and implementing data-driven, platform-based applications in an industrial environment and have experience with modern analytics frameworks, libraries, and analytic development frameworks
- You enjoy advising department and plant managers on digital transformation
- You are fluent in German and English for contact in an international environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- 2 to 3 days per week of mobile work as a future global standard
- 30 days of vacation and a variety of flexible work schedules that allow time off for you and your family
- Training opportunities for both your professional and personal development
We want you to want it: apply!
www.siemens.com/karriere/digitalminds - if you want to learn more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either