Enabling a better future together.
175 years ago, Werner von Siemens laid the foundation for a global company with his inventions in a backyard workshop in Berlin. His motivation to improve people's lives continues to drive us today: We connect the real world with the digital world and help make life on our planet more sustainable with our technologies. Curious?
Siemens Factory Automation business unit is the world’s leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial automation. Our extensive product range includes industrial automation systems, MES systems, safety systems, communication technology and an extensive range of software solutions and future oriented technologies.
For our global team of marketing professionals, we are looking for a talented WinCC Unified Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for process oriented modular automation. You will be responsible for all marketing assets along the customer journey, driving lead generations, expanding awareness of Siemens solutions in the market and increasing our market share. If you are a marketeer by nature, communication enthusiast, fluent in English and excited about working in an international team, we might have a match!
What you will be responsible for.
- As the Marketing Manager you are responsible for driving our global marketing strategy and storyline. In alignment with our team of sales experts, you are responsible for the development and implementation of our international marketing and communication strategies.
- You create valuable assets throughout the entire customer journey. Alongside our team of communication experts, you orchestrate marketing campaigns and drive our asset development across our network of contributors and stakeholders to push and increase our sales. According to value-based reasoning this includes digital and non-digital resources, for example websites, social media campaigns, fairs & events, sales presentations, and customer referrals.
- You enable sales to win. You ensure that our sales team knows the best arguments to win customer projects. This includes consolidation of market and customer value propositions, market economy, and knowledge sharing via adequate channels such as webinars, onsite trainings, and online sales platforms.
- You will be part of a team of global marketing industry experts that fosters global exchange and collaboration between hubs, regions, and customers within our communities.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of automation technology, mechatronics, industrial engineering or comparable.
- Additionally, you have already gained related work experience.
- You bring experience in industrial marketing or sales.
- You are sales oriented, with a high empathy for customer requirements and always strive for creative ideas to push the business.
- Furthermore, you understand the B2B buying process and how to implement strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process.
- You have the communication and tool skillset to orchestrate marketing strategies. This includes marketing systematics, presentation and moderation skills, project management skills and confident use of all Microsoft Office tools.
- You are fluent in English and able to quickly capture complex topics and explain them in an engageable way. German communication skills are a plus.
- Lastly, you have already gained experience working in a flexible and agile work environment with global and remote teams.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- Relocation bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either