Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is an innovation leader in automation and digitization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DISW drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industry. With the Xcelerator portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility.
Become part of our team now as a senior “PreSales Account Development Specialist” for digital transformation in the “Battery Manufacturing” industry. This position involves working as part of the APAC Center of Excellence. This is a unique high impact opportunity inside Siemens Digital Industries Software and a chance to develop great projects for Siemens Digital Industries Software customers.
We are looking for a professional who elaborate and presents solutions for customers, solutions that involve an innovative proposal, brings value to their business and operations, is carried out through our technologies and has financial justification. It is a position where is necessary to use different knowledges (Siemens Digital Industries Software technologies, Business, Market, Digitalization) coordinating the jobs of multiple stakeholders and being responsible for final customer proposed solution and project.
PADS should be viewed as trusted advisors by their customers and prospects. Job excellence and focus on results are fundamental targets for this position.
- Work together with sales executives during the selling journey to develop a strategy and projects for a set of enterprise accounts, based on the candidate’s and Siemens specific industries knowledge.
- Develop executive briefs for the stakeholders.
- Co-create projects/value propositions specific to existing customer or prospect.
- Communicate projects/value propositions specific to existing customer or prospect.
- Coordinate people for design of projects/value propositions from multi roles team.
- Prepare and present financially qualified value propositions business cases.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience especially in related industries.
- Relevant industry experience of the complete Battery Development and Manufacturing process will be preferred.
- Relevant industry Sales, PreSales, Engineering, Project Management or Services experience with an IT vendor is desirable.
- Experience in a customer-facing Sales, or Business Development function.
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end Simcenter or similar solutions in the context of the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of all or part of the Siemens DISW Xcelerator portfolio or any comparable Software process knowledge.
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CTO and/or COO.
- Proven to be a go getter to lead processes and overcome challenges.
- Impressive presentation skills (technologies, methods, storytelling).
- Strong “Passion for Learning”, be a person who likes, not only to apply your established knowledge and continue to study and learn new things regularly.
- Excellent collaboration skills with strong empathy (Emotional Intelligence) to work with people from cross-functional teams in a consultative and directive mode of working.
- Enterprise Architecture definition knowledge is desirable.
- Experience in value quantification and ROI calculation are desirable.
- Minimum Degree in general Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software), MBA or similar Business qualification is desirable.
- Able and open to travel frequently to APAC countries.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures.
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1 #LI-ML7
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time