Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Signaling Site Manager -ETCS L1 position to Join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
• Will be permanently based in site: “Alexandria /Nag Hammadi”
• Responsible for ensuring that an installation is completed on time and within budget.
• Coordination of site supervisors related to daily activities.
• You are also responsible for site-related reporting, analyzing and identifying the relevant KPIs.
• You are responsible for the coordination of trackside installation and commissioning.
• Creating and responsible for the installation concept and responsible for compliance with HSE regulations on the construction sites.
• Preparing and updating of Time Schedule (installation part) according to project requirement.
• Monitoring and controlling all material that must be installed.
• Familiarizes himself with the owner’s technical specification and ensures that the owner’s specification requirements are adhered to laisse with the owner’s inspector or his representative.
• Committed to work in a pressurized environment with conflicting priorities and without permanent supervision.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc in Engineering” Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunication Engineering”
• More than 3 years site experience in railway signaling projects.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in contracting company / organization.
• Not more than 45 years old.
• Experienced in dealing with public governmental sector.
• Capable of giving time scheduling input.
• Very good knowledge of English and communication skills.
• Have a valid driving license.
• Intercultural experience of working with multinationals.
• Have extensive experience in the simultaneous management and control of several teams of experts.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time