The EDI Support Specialist position covers the functional responsibility for the rollout and support of the Siemens EDI Service portfolio elements.
Do you have experience with EDI-related processes or in IT Support?
Do you like to communicate with internal and external partners in English and German?
Would you like to grow in IT / EDI?
Would you like to work only 4 hours a day?
Then join our team and help us support our internal and external partners worldwide!
You will support us in the following tasks:
- Daily support, maintenance and optimization of the existing supplier services integrations and main point of contact for all integration-related questions raised by internal and external partners via email and/or phone
- Analysis, conception, implementation, and project management for new supplier services integration projects
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end processing of service requests within defined response and resolution time frames
- User support for system-related requests via phone and email
- Update and maintenance of technical and organizational data in the EDI applications
- Active contribution to the continuous optimization of the Siemens EDI integration processes
- Data evaluations for assigned partners
Who are we looking for?
- Successfully completed vocational training in Information Technology or comparable qualification with at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of IT Customer Support or EDI
- English language: C1 Advanced in reading, writing, and speaking
- German language: B2 Upper Intermediate in reading, writing, and speaking is the advantage
- Basic knowledge of EDI standards EDIFACT, IDOC, XML, CSV and EDI Transfer protocols OFTP2, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, AS2, AS4 is advantage
- General understanding of Enterprise IT and IT applications and advanced knowhow in IT terminology
- Experience in P2P (Purchase-to-Pay) processes
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, Teams, SharePoint
- Advanced experience in IT-related 1st and 2nd-level customer support
- Ability to express oneself clearly, listen, be emphatic, and to deal with the partner's problem in an objective and focused manner
- Strong analytical skills and a structured, conceptual way of working with a high sense of responsibility
- Team spirit, sociable, cooperative, and customer-oriented
What can we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- flexible working hours
- home office (allowance of 100 Czk netto/day)
- company nursery schools in Prague for better work-life balance
- An individual budget of benefit points which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time