Then come and join our global team as Senior Software Architect (f/m/d) for Cloud- und Edge-based AI-products.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a team architect you will be part of the worldwide development team for the AI Rad Companion product line
- You will shape, define, and deliver the architecture of crucial backend components of our AI engine, the backbone of our clinical AI offerings. The software is deployed in the Microsoft Azure cloud also supporting hybrid edge scenarios and containerization.
- You will contribute to constantly improve our modern cloud software architecture
- You will also leverage our DevOps principles like build pipelines and continuous delivery to support a faster delivery to our customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science / Computational Engineering or related domains
- You have many years of experience with solving challenging real-world software productization problems and driving architectural excellence
- You have additionally strong knowledge in at-scale infrastructure design and deployment with a clear focus on distributed systems
- You have in-depth experience with container technologies and orchestrators, ideally Kubernetes, and the cloud native stack
- You have profound experience with Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- You have good knowledge of DevOps principles, are familiar with CI/CD pipelines and have experience in performing test automation
- You have experience in designing RESTful APIs
- You have solid programming experience in at least 2 languages such as C#, Java, Golang, TypeScript
- You have experience in the performance optimization and security enhancement of web applications
Your attributes and skills:
- You have experience and the mindset in working in an agile environment. You can cope with change to deliver on a new and innovative product to the market.
- You have experience in working with a globally distributed team and shine with the ability to quickly get up to speed on new technologies
- You have a strong ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English. Knowledge of German language is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time