Administration Apprentice – Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
About the role
Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience? Do you want to earn whilst you learn?
We are looking
for an Administration Apprentice at our Sudbury
Diagnostics site. This is an
opportunity to combine paid on-the-job learning with a formal Level 3
qualification with a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer.
Here are some things you can expect to do in the role:
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Provide levels of personal assistance and administrative support to all levels of employees across the site.
- Assist with Reception duties, including meeting and greeting external visitors.
- Write and publish communications for the business, both internally and for external parties, including social media platforms.
- Understand and learn how to use our purchase order system and the supplier relationship system.
- Develop excellent communication and methodological skills.
with event coordination.
To apply, you will need to have achieved English and Maths GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade 5 or above and have a basic knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you can expect in return:
- A competitive apprenticeship salary with an annual increase during the scheme, as your experience and knowledge grows.
- Support in completing your apprenticeship qualification, alongside a dedicated mentor and buddy within your team.
- A learning programme that will enable you to develop and gain skills.
- 26 days annual holiday.
- Access to our flexible benefits scheme that include private medical insurance, gym memberships and discounted cinema tickets.
- Generous pension contributions.
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme.
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of early career professionals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply today.
Siemens Healthineers pioneers breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
As one of the most innovative
and influential players in the MedTech industry, we offer ambitious students
the chance to help shape the future of healthcare. We’re proud to have been recognised as a Top 100 UK
Apprenticeship employer in the 2022 Rate My Apprenticeship awards – join us
to discover what you’re capable of and earn while you learn with us at our
Globally, we are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time