Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Junior IT Business Analyst to support our Business at their Digital transformation.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a
Junior IT Business Analyst for Quality &
Document Management you will be responsible for:
- You will assume responsibility for analyzing and further developing our services based on DT2 for Document Management and additional Services within Quality
- You will be the first point of contact and adviser to our colleagues DX QT and you will advise them on IT-based process improvements, extending the use of our IT platforms and, in particular, the strategic further development of our solutions
- You will drive digitalization and automation and develop requirements analyses and high-quality technical specifications for implementation for development teams internal or external software vendors
- You will take responsibility for the solution design of the platform as well as associated interfaces, and you will drive innovations from both a technical and functional perspective
- You will manage customer expectations and feedback and work closely with all contacts, evaluating and prioritizing the requirements and mirroring these in the strategy of business partners and the company as a whole
- You will ensure that the IT services meet and comply with all internal and external regulations, and you will regularly review the quality standard
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a degree in business information technology, business administration with an information technology major, information technology, or a comparable course of studies
- You have already some years of professional experience in the industry, and you are familiar with IT processes special on LEAN/Agile Frameworks
- You have profound IT knowledge to analyses and further development business-critical Quality applications
- You have very good knowledge of how to collaborate with internal and external service providers as well as with internal Business Partners
- Knowing ITSM is essential and having a Certification is a plus
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in a clear, succinct way
are organized and, with your very good English language skills, you are used to
working in a global English-speaking environment;
ideally you also have a good knowledge of German.
- You live and breathe an ownership culture
- You think out of the box, have analytical skills and you are able to transform and explain complex technological relationships to a broader audience
- You have a positive, self-motivating attitude and an ability to think unconventionally and act pragmatically
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
This job may be based in any state nationwide. The base pay range for this position is $82,742 - $98,072 The annual incentive target is 6% of base pay. The pay wage range shown is based on the job posting's primary location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.