If you really want to drive new technologies, make it with us!
Let’s turn the vision into reality! We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink Automation with Internet of Things and state of the art IT technology and steer projects in completely new directions.
What part will you play?
We are an innovative organization within Siemens with the aim of driving the future of automation towards our vision of the autonomous factory. Our team identifies new technologies that are relevant for our automation business and brings them to the needed maturity. Continuous customer validations of your inventions will be an important part of your work. Take this unique opportunity and shape the future.
- You develop innovative technologies from idea to pilot implementations with the aim to enhance our automation product portfolio.
- You analyze and understand real customer problems in the area of IoT and find new and unconventional solutions.
- As part of a team you create prototypes and proof of concepts in close cooperation with customers and internal stakeholders
- You are staying up to date with relevant cutting-edge research and assessment of their benefits
What you need to make real what matters.
Master’s degree in computer science, information technologies, automation technologies or equivalent education in a technical field
Specialization in embedded software development, distributed systems and distributed data management, software architecture or comparable are of advantage, fresh graduates are welcome
Know-How or interest in the following topics:
- Internet of Things
- Cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Azure, Mindsphere
- Virtualisation and container technologies, such as Docker
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Data lakes, data warehouse, data broker
- Modern IT architectures (e.g. service meshs)
Interest in translating customer needs to scalable solution designs and understanding technology and business impact
Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
Willingness to learn every day and curiosity to see how new technologies can make an impact in industry business
Thinking outside the box and understanding that innovative projects can take unforeseeable turns
Being able to communicate your ideas as well as fluency in written and spoken English complete your profile
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time