If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
- Create creative and appealing visual solutions for our cutting-edge B2B software products
- Design visual assets as needed in software UI design (illustrations, icons, animations etc.)
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that reflect user needs and business objectives
- Work closely with the product team to design and iterate on UIs for functional oriented industrial automation software
- Work with and contribute to our design system.
- Ensure that our UIs are visually appealing, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that designs are implemented accurately and efficiently
- Experience working with design systems and applying corporate design guidelines.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of design principles, such as typography, layout, and color theory
- Knowledge in information visualization and UI design
- Experience designing UIs for complex B2B software applications
- Able and interested in working in an international environment and collaborating in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent spoken and written English
- (Familiarity with industrial automation software and manufacturing processes in a B2B context )
- Advanced prototyping skills.
- Ability to create animated UI designs and/or motion graphics
- Experience in design management.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time