For our Method Engineering team, we are seeking a Production Method Engineer who is dynamic, motivated, and team oriented individual whose role would be to manage process implementation and continuous improvement of processes in line with the global blueprint and regional strategy! To drive the performance of the office and production operation through process improvements, gap analysis and acting on direct feedback within manufacturing process. This function has been established to define & execute process improvement initiatives with a cross-functional impact aiming at achieving lean and efficient organizational processes which will lead a competitive advantage to Siemens Air Insulated Switchgear Community.
What part will you play?
Lead the production infrastructure and manufacturing processes of assembly & pre-production areas for the main product platform.
Plan production equipment, layout, workflow, accidental prevention measures, and the respective processes with guidelines of production.
Lead overall ramp-up phase of new production & test equipment, or production launch of new products. and ensures life cycle support.
Establish and monitor investment plans for the area and product of responsibility.
Identify and implement cost saving measures, particularly those driven by Lean Manufacturing concepts, tracks savings and conduct follow-ups.
Design and/or procurement of special devices and fixtures for proper assembly processes in coordination with internal and external resources.
Conduct time and motions studies and derive time standards for station work contents and production calculations.
Follow Siemens Production System principles and support other Siemens production centers worldwide for the new product implementation.
Development of process KPIs and system for their monitoring.
Ensure process documentation, and train related manufacturing staff.
Drive and support continuous improvement activities as well as facilitate, lead and participate in Kaizen events to affect breakthrough changes
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering.
- Very good knowledge of Turkish & English both written and spoken. German would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Production Engineer or similar responsibilities in production related business.
- Broad knowledge of cross-functional support/infrastructure processes and ability to connect loose ends into streamlined and harmonized results for the benefit of the organization.
- Management of process topics in lead factory environment; handling of global interfaces with headquarter and shared service organizations worldwide.
- Understanding and proven experience of lean manufacturing tools (value Stream Mapping, 5S, Line Balancing, Shopfloor Management etc.)
- Knowledge of quality tools and methods (FMEA, 8D, Six Sigma, Pareto, Ishikawa etc.)
- Experience with CAD tools (Solidworks, AutoCAD etc.)
- No restriction to travel abroad.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time