Our focus is simple: Our customer’s success! That’s why our digitalization approach is holistically designed and minimizes the complexity of any digitalization journey for our customers in the manufacturing industry. We focus on co-creating with our customers, consulting and understanding their specific needs, implement the required service solutions and ensure an ongoing optimization.
You will be part of the communications team in Erlangen and work closely with the various marketing and communications teams across the organization. You will drive the shift to digital first and not only be responsible for the social media communication of our Service business unit, but also drive it with passion and heart!
- Create content our audience is looking for, develop compelling and engaging content marketing/ social media campaigns incl. media planning in alignment with the relevant communication and marketing departments, and media agencies
- Actively promote the digital transformation in communications with a focus on improving and maintaining a positive user experience, target group segmentation, user engagement and content performance on social media advertisement, digital / programmatic advertisement, search engine advertisement and organic search engine ranking
- Identify and leverage trends in online marketing: trend scouting, preparation and set-up of relevant platforms, supervision and execution of activities, consulting of organization
- Use your knowledge and expertise to enable our organization by offering and creating trainings and establishing a social media community in the organization, where an open exchange about all social media activities takes place and where the relevant stakeholders can draw valuable insights
- Act as a role model, forerunner in terms of social media and be the go-to social media expert for all internal relevant stakeholders
- Be an active part of the DI Social Media expert team by representing the business unit and its specific topics in all relevant internal social media communities
- Manage digital marketing projects incl. concept development, execution, budgeting, timing, monitoring, controlling, and create an overview of all fiscal year specific social media campaigns
- Definition and monitoring of KPIs for social media campaigns, analysis, and interpretation of collected data and creation of management summaries
- Analyze, assess and challenge running campaigns and incorporate gained learnings to optimize campaigns to the maximum - be the quality gate for publishing posts of the organization
- Creation of dashboards for Listening, Amplify, monitoring of our channel topics and paid campaigns.
- Built up a campaign structure in Sprinklr incl. sub-campaigns for the whole business unit
- Work in international and interdisciplinary project teams
What you need to make real what matters?
- Successful completion of graduate degree in fields of Communication, Journalism / Media, (Online) Marketing or equivalent
- Expert in content marketing & social media strategy, communication activities, campaigns and monitoring
- Strong creative copy writing skills in English and German with a design-led approach and fit for purpose/ channel, passion to create and innovate
- Confident expert in using and utilizing Asset Management, Web-Content-Management, SEO, Web-Analysis and Web-Tracking, User-driven Content Delivery and Targeting, New Media
- Great experience and deep knowledge of common social media management tools, such as Amplify and Sprinklr and being a professional in setting up paid campaigns, nurture target groups and creating performance / listening dashboards
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of b2b social media platforms and their respective target audiences
- Experience in marketing communications, digital engagement, digital marketing
- Experience within b2b communication and the manufacturing industry will be a plus.
- Creative mindset and enjoying contributing and realizing new ideas
- Very good intuition for communication trends and their transferability to b2b communication
- Assertiveness, initiative, engagement, and customer-focus
- High quality and solution-oriented management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytic skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Experience in dealing with different cultures
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- Fluent in English and German
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time