Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Gurgaon.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
• Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
• Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
• Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
• Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
• Guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• Collaborating with globally located teams.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• An engineering graduate with 6-8 years of experience in design and development.
Framework, MVC, Entity Framework, ASP.NET.
• Experience in AMQP, RESTful protocols. Exposure to SCADA Protocols (IEC61850/Modbus/DNP3) protocol is preferred.
• Exposure to Postgres, Redis and LiteDb databases.
• Exposure in UML and Docker-Compose is preferred.
• Experience in GIT, NuGet. Exposure to Bower, Npm, Sonar Cube and GitLab Runner is preferred.
• Experience in Docker. Exposure to BuildRoot, WireShark and Selenium is preferred.
• Have exposure working in Bootstrap, Kestrel, KendoUI, HighCharts, Ngnix, LDAP.
• Have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
• Have worked in Windows 10, familiar with Linux OS.
• Have sound knowledge of software engineering process. You should be familiar with the JIRA Software.
• Have experience in working in SCRUM and SDLC.
• Have ability to work as an individual contributor.
• Have Customer focus and collaboration skills.
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Must have experience in Unit Testing. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time