Would you like to contribute to the healthcare
solutions of tomorrow?
Are you passionate about web development?
Are you enjoying agile development practices within a scrum team?
In case you answered 3 times yes, we have a right job for you!
You can help us saving lives of patients having Stroke, enabling physicians and patients to meet in Virtual Visit, or supporting physicians with new features on Physician Portal.
The project is based on a remote cooperation with a partner located in Austria. We have 6 scrum teams working on a global Healthcare product. Scrum teams are combined to include both sides (Slovak and Austrian). The Customers are based mainly in Europe (for instance Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and lately expanding to Australia, Brazil or Chile.
More about project: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions/digital-solutions-overview/patient-engagement-solutions/e-health-solutions
You will work with:
- React/typescript and web technologies
- Java, Liferay, Kotlin
- Linux, Docker (K8S kubernetes), Oracle, PostgreSQL, Tomcat
- GitLab, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Experience with web development
- Experience with React (other frameworks are beneficial)
- Active contribution to team decisions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent English
- Analytical skills, structured approach
- Ability to work independently
- Focus on quality
- Open for learning, improvement mindset
- Team player
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2300 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time