Job Title: Process Lead – Hire to Retire
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers we believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality, and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the Future with us:
- Assisting the Business Managers to address specific people topics by advising on possible options and acting as consultant / advisor on people related tasks.
- You will support Learning analytics and learning initiatives in above businesses in collaboration with Global Learning Campus.
- Support in the activity related to workforce planning & and provide recommendations e.g., Workforce planning to maintain HC etc.
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to execute key people initiatives.
- Actively plan all employee engagement activities, connect sessions with employees along with the team.
- Actively contribute and participate in P&O , India initiatives by supporting special initiatives.
- Responsible for labour compliances and Payroll.
- Responsible for all Hire to Retire functions in BU like FRRO, Induction, Internships, separations, F&F settlements, benefits topic like PF, GF settlement etc.
- Handling employee queries.
We don’t need Superheroes, just super minds
- Should be good in communication, MS Office, good in co-ordination, rapport building.
- MBA in HR with minimum 5-7 years experience in same field.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Mumbai. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time