Environmental Health & Safety Administration
Apprentice – Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience? Do you want to earn whilst you learn?
About the role
This full time Apprentice role will take 18 – 24 months to complete and comes with a competitive apprenticeship salary and will involve a combination of on the job learning and formal training provided by a local college. You will be based within the Environmental, Health, Safety and Facilities (EHS & F) Department.
As part of this Level 3 Business Administrator Advanced Apprenticeship, you will gain exposure to general admin whilst supporting the EHS & F Department. You will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of staff at our busy and diverse Sudbury Diagnostics site. This is an opportunity to combine paid on-the-job learning with a formal Level 3 qualification with a Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer.
Here are some things you can expect to do in the role:
- Work both independently and as part
of a team.
Provide levels of personal assistance and administrative support to the EHS and Facilities teams.
- Support other areas of the business and departments for admin tasks.
- Learn the basics of health and safety in the workplace with the opportunity to gain further qualifications in the specific topics.
- Understand the Purchase Order process
- Create and distribute electronic reports.
- Comply with the EHS statements, policies, and procedures.
excellent communication and methodological skills.
To apply, you will need to have achieved English and Maths GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade 5 or above and have a basic knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you can expect in return:
- A competitive apprenticeship salary with an annual increase during the scheme, as your experience and knowledge grows.
- Support in completing your apprenticeship qualification, alongside a dedicated mentor and buddy within your team.
- A learning programme that will enable you to develop and gain skills.
- 26 days annual holiday.
- Access to our flexible benefits scheme that include private medical insurance, gym memberships and discounted cinema tickets.
- Generous pension contributions.
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme.
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of early career professionals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply today.
Siemens Healthineers pioneers breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
As one of the most innovative
and influential players in the MedTech industry, we offer ambitious students
the chance to help shape the future of healthcare. We’re proud to have been recognised as a Top 100 UK
Apprenticeship employer in the 2022 Rate My Apprenticeship awards – join us
to discover what you’re capable of and earn while you learn with us at our
Globally, we are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time