- You have the central responsibility for innovation topics for measurement technology in the process industry focused on “Data Analytics on Cloud / Edge”.
- The role represents an essential pillar for building core know-how and analyzing use cases for field devices and analyzers in process industry in the defined technology fields.
- You will work in close cooperation with product management, pre-development, and system architects to open new fields of application for digitization solutions for measurement systems.
- The foundation of your success is a completed Master´s degree, plus at least 3-5 years of professional experience; a PHD would be preferred.
- You bring broad expertise with several years of academic and professional background in the technology field "Data Analytics on Cloud / Edge”.
- You can recognize the market potential for cloud, edge, and data analytic technologies in the process industry environment.
- Additionally, you bring experience in interdisciplinary and international cooperation and management of teams.
- Fluent German and English communication skills round off your profile.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about
Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time