Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Headline Job profile:
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
- Responsible for design and implement software based on defined architecture.
- Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial automation domain and also Industrial InternetA of Things (IIOTs).
- Ability to quickly understand and learn new and emerging technologies.
- Able to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- Team player having exposure to working with global cross culture teams and should have good presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
What you need to make real what matters.
- 5 to 8 years of C++ development experience
- Strong Knowledge in C++ language on Windows / Linux OS.
- Knowledge of the C++ with QT and QML is appreciated.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated.
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, GDB Debugger
- Good knowledge on Unit Testing, Design Driven Development etc.
- Proficient in OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML.
- Exposure to Agile Framework, DevOps
- Desirable / Good to Have:Exposure to GIT, TFS, Google UTF, CMake/QMake
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time