Job title: Sr Process Associate – Commercial Business Services
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative, and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile, and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Creation / updating of service ID with service description
· Creation, tracking, maintaining of ISA / SLA / TSA /LSA
· Invoicing/recovery – Department/ Function-wise billing, booking debit notes for recoveries based on SLA with Group Companies, recoveries other than SLA, travel reimbursement
· Cost Transfer, Cost Corrections, Cost provision creation and reversal
· PEGA: 3rd party & ICC vendors, ICC Customer Creation & Extension
· Internal Employee support: Resolving internal queries if any raised by department employee,
· Perform controlling activities, including month end related activities
· Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
· Drive process improvement that impact the function
· Strong analytical skills.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power point,
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- Must be quick learner and should be able to think analytically
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time